Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

There is nothing you can't achieve - must watch

Motivation Speech 






Kevin Spacey Fowler, KBE, better known as Kevin Spacey, is an American actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, and singer. He began his career as a stage actor during the 1980s before obtaining supporting roles in film and television.


Born: July 26, 1959 (age 58), South Orange, New Jersey, United States
Height: 1.78 m
Residence: London, England
Awards: Academy Award for Best Actor, MORE


Quotes

If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart; if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains!

Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higher the fences get.

I find it sad that by not talking about who I sleep with, that makes me mysterious. There was a time when I would have been called a gentleman.

No comments